Lafayette (KADN) — The St Martinville Police Department wants to inform the community of what's taking place Sunday March 2nd, 2014 during the annual Newcomers Mardi Gras Parade.
1. There will be NO parking on Main Street. Vehicles will be towed away at the owners expense.
2. Entry into the city limits will be shut down beginning at 12 noon.
3. Martin Luther King and South Theater St will be one way streets. Please obey the posted signs.
4. Washington street will closed to the public and used for emergency traffic only.
5. No glass containers allowed on the streets
6. No pets other than seeing eye dogs allowed in crowds.
7. The parade will begin at 1pm on the south side of town lining up near Highway 31 truck stop and Casino and will end at the St Martinville Primary School.