Job Title Account Executive/Multimedia Consultant
Position Type (full time or part time, other) Full Time Position
Location/Group Lafayette, La.
Seeking a dynamic, self-motivated Account Executive/Multimedia Consultant, with a proven sales history who exhibits strong consultative, relationship building skills and techniques.
Job Purpose: The Account Executive/Multimedia Consultant identifies potential revenue opportunities for Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc, (location/group) through creative, outbound sales techniques by selling multi-media marketing products to local direct and agency advertisers
• Prospecting, presentation preparation, and ability to attain advertising commitments from clients through closing skills
• Identify, sell, and implement creative multi-media solutions based on client needs
• Prepare proposals and inventory, avail offers with a high degree of professionalism, quality, and in a timely manner.
• Utilize sales and negotiation skills to achieve a competitive share of sales from all clients. (Competitive share is equal to or above target audience share projections).
• Ability to build a high trust and high credibility relationship with prospects/clients
• Utilize software packages including but not limited to One Domain, Marshall Marketing, Nielsen Ad-Views, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word, to develop sales
• Coordinate, and enter orders for clients, making sure to check order accuracy, fix preempted spots with approved makegoods, and resolve issues quickly.
• Utilize a pricing structure that maximizes revenue for Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc.
• Become knowledgeable of Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc(group/location) media products, and how those products relate to products / programming of competitors.
• Work with traffic and production departments to ensure that client’s needs are being met to the best of your ability.
• Must become knowledgeable of sales initiatives and online advertising methods.
• Expected work hours are 8:30am until 5:30pm Monday-Friday, but may call for weekend, early, or late hours depending on needs of the company or client Minimum
• 2 years of previous, outside sales experience highly preferred; experience or heavy exposure to broadcast television and media sales a big plus
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Must be computer literate, including a minimum of basic Microsoft Office Suite required
• Must have strong negotiation, closing, and research skills.
• Must have strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Must be comfortable developing and presenting sales presentations to decision makers and advertising agencies.
• Must be highly organized, and able to manage multiple priorities.
For immediate consideration, please email a word copy of your resume to: Human Resources: Ashleyz@kadn.com. No phone calls, please.
Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.