Shenandoah home catches fire

Tuesday, October 30, 2012 - 3:15pm

 The St. George Fire Department responded to an early morning house fire in Shenandoah today.

The blaze, which occured at a home in the 6000 block of Parterre Drive, was called in at 9:40 a.m and was under control within 20 minutes.

The fire was contained to only the attic and the chimney. Fire officials determined it to be an accidental chimney fire.

No one was injured, and damage to the home was minor.

News

Comments News Comments

Post new Comment