- This event has passed.
Partners In Health Care Conference
May 22 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Partners in Healthcare Conference is a key event for sharing information from the Acadiana healthcare community.
Healthcare leaders from private industry, non-profit organizations and government agencies will present the progress of community and regional efforts to improve healthcare for patients and families as well as provide information on their specific services.
The general public and conference attendees can also sit in on informative presentations of topics ranging from Veterans Affairs benefits to navigating insurance as well as the benefits of chiropractic, acupuncture and behavioral health counseling services.
Some of our presenters:
Office of Public Health – Our Lady of Lourdes Congregational Health Services – National Cervical Cancer Coalition – The Extra Mile – Gulf Coast Social Services – and many more …
ADDITIONAL TALKING POINTS:
· FREE and OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
· Understanding Veterans Benefits and Navigating today’s insurances
· Acadiana’s best health resources in a one stop “shop”
· FREE Health and Wellness Checks
· Who should attend? Seniors, Veterans, Families, Nurses, nurse practitioners, physicians, healthcare managers, community leaders