CHURCH POINT, LA – Congressman Clay Higgins’ office will host a Veterans Outreach Clinic next week on February 18 in Church Point. This is the first of six outreach clinics planned for 2020. Veterans will be encouraged to ask questions and seek assistance regarding a variety of benefits and VA issues.
Representatives will be present to help Veterans:
- sign up for medical benefits,
- file or check the status of a disability claim,
- apply for residence in a State-run Veterans home,
- register for job search services, and
- learn about other available benefits.
Who: Office of Congressman Clay Higgins, Louisiana Attorney General’s Office, Regional VA & VHA officials, Louisiana Department of Veterans Affairs, and Louisiana Workforce Commission
What: Veterans Outreach Clinic
When: Tuesday, February 18 from 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM CST
Where: Church Point Community Center, 104 E Darbonne St, Church Point, LA 70525