You only have a few more days to Hit the Road With Hospice of Acadiana. Ticket sales end Sunday, May 20th at 11:59 P.M. Remember you have until May 20th to buy and the drawing takes place May 24th.
ABOUT HOSPICE OF ACADIANA & the Raffle:
- Hospice of Acadiana is the ONLY nonprofit hospice provider in Acadiana – one of only two in the State.
- Hospice of Acadiana provides end-of-life care to anyone that is medically eligible for as long as they need it – regardless of their ability to pay.
- Hospice care goes a long way to help someone with a terminal illness live fully and comfortably, not just at the end of their life.
- Hospice of Acadiana’s aim and focus is to care for the whole family, not just the single patient. They provide physical care along with spiritual and emotional care, and they focus on bringing peace to the whole situation.
- This is the 20th year of the Hospice of Acadiana raffle.
- The raffle is Hospice of Acadiana’s largest fundraiser of the year and helps to cover the unreimbursed care and services it provides to patients and families.
A $20 ticket provides a chance to win a 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport donated by Sterling Hyundai; a 2018 Rockwood GeoPro camper donated by Gauthiers’ RV; and a 4-day cruise for two donated by Travel Machine. The raffle runs from Saturday, April 7th to Sunday, May 20th, with a live drawing on Facebook on Thursday, May 24th.
“We are so grateful for our sponsors who have provided us with these amazing prizes. I hope people will come check them out and get a ticket,” said Kacee Thompson, Hospice of Acadiana Foundation Director. “This is our largest fundraiser of the year, and helps to cover end-of-life care for anyone unable to pay for hospice services.”
Hospice of Acadiana, established in 1983, is Louisiana’s oldest hospice and palliative care provider, and the only non-profit provider in Acadiana. As a non-profit provider, patients receive all of the care they need, regardless of the cost or their ability to pay. HOA also offers several programs and services to the community at-large free of charge, including: Grief Counseling, Loss and Transition Workshops, Camp Brave Hearts, Pet Peace of Mind, and the “We Honor Veterans” Program.
To purchase a ticket or for more information, call (337) 232-1234 or visit www.hospiceacadiana.com