STUDIO 15- This week’s KidLit Pick is very special. Author Aly celebrates her 100th segment!
The 100th Segment Craft is a 100-Peg Reading Lamp
- Take clothespins apart and remove medal clip.
- Form a triangle with clothespins and hot glue gun together.
- Make 33 triangles.
- For the base, add 2 Popsicle stick halves to the edges of the triangle leaving space for a metal clip.
- Glue metal clip in between space between popsicle sticks.
- Add lights inside of triangles.
Supply list: 50 clothespins (pegs), hot glue, 2 popsicle sticks, and battery-op lights.