STUDIO 15- This week’s KidLit Pick of the Week is “A BUCK AND A PUCK” BY JLW Lulu loves to play hockey… but can a Buck play hockey? Join Lulu as she learns an empowering life lesson from this Buck. Sometimes choosing kindness shows how strong we really are.
1. Pick a large foam board (any color). Can also buy a white foam board or use recycled cardboard and paint it or cover with plastic tablecloth in the color of your choice.
2. Hot glue bottoms of cups to board.
3. Cover up opening with black tissue paper and wrap rubber band around tissue and cup. ***Stuff one cup with a prize before closing.
4. Attach letters to top of board spelling PICK A PUCK.
5. Add sports decorations to your board.
Supply list: Black foam board, plastic cups, black tissue paper, black rubber bands, letter stickers, and hot glue.