On Wednesday (11/7 /18) at 4:18 PM Scott Fire Department was dispatched to an explosion, with burn victim in the 200 block of Olive Vista Drive. Upon arrival, firefighters observed a 4-door F-150 Ford truck, with smoke emitting from the cab area. A male with second-degree burns to both arms and face was located in a nearby vehicle (later to be determined wife’s vehicle). Firefighters stretched a hand line and began to investigate the source of the smoke. While investigating, firefighters observed a flash fire had occurred in the vehicle, however the fire self-extinguished. Firefighters observed several small propane bottles in the back seat. One of the bottles had fallen over opening the valve in to the open position. An investigation revealed the owner parked the truck earlier in the morning, at which point the bottle apparently had fallen over and began to leak. All of the propane leaked from the bottle, filling the truck with gas (all four windows were in the up position). Around 4:00 PM the occupant went to his vehicle to retrieve an item. When the door was opened, the trapped propane found an ignition source, causing the explosion. The occupant was transported to a local hospital for treatment of the burns. His injuries are non-life threatening.