On Monday, June 20, 2020, at 2:08p.m., the Scott Fire Department was dispatched to a vehicle fire in the 900 block of L Provost Road. Upon arrival, firefighters found a tractor located in an open field engulfed in flames. Firefighters were able to quickly extinguish the fire without injury to any civilians or firefighters. An investigation revealed that a worker was performing dirt work for a new subdivision being developed, West Village, when the tractor overheated and ignited. The worker was unsuccessful in an attempt to extinguish the fire with an extinguisher, at which point firefighters were contacted.