LAFAYETTE, LA – Tickets for Acadiana’s largest holiday shopping market are on sale now!
Junior League of Lafayette’s 25th annual Tinsel & Treasures holiday market tickets are on sale now!
Junior League of Lafayette’s 25th annual Tinsel & Treasures holiday market, held at the CAJUNDOME Convention Center, runs September 26-29, and kicks off with the annual Preview Party on Wednesday, September 26.
“Tinsel & Treasures is a one-stop shopping experience and a great opportunity to get your early holiday shopping done, all while benefiting the community,” said Whitney Thomson, 2018 Tinsel & Treasures Chair.
“We are honored to be celebrating 25 years of Tinsel & Treasures this year! Over the past 24 years, Junior League of Lafayette has been able to raise over $5.6 million to invest into our community programs for women and children.”
Market vendors include local favorites, as well as merchants from across the country. More than 135 boutique-like shops include jewelry, food, gifts, toys, home décor and apparel.
“There is something for everyone at Tinsel & Treasures,” Thomson said.
“We are thrilled to bring new merchandise as well as the usual favorites to shoppers this year. We are proud to offer Tinsel & Treasures to our community as one way to help give back to the Lafayette area.”
This year’s Children’s Event, which takes place on the morning of Saturday, September 29 during the market, is themed “The Night Before Christmas,” and children are encouraged to attend in their favorite pajamas! Tickets for the Children’s Event include market entry on Saturday, a picture and visit with Santa Claus, kid-friendly activities and breakfast. Children’s Event tickets are $28 for children. A general market admission ticket is required for adult entry to the Children’s Event. All children under 1 year of age are free.
Tinsel & Treasures market and events information:
● General market:
o September 27 from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Strollers permitted on September 27 from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m. only.
o September 28 from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
o September 29 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
o Single-day entry is $13. Tickets can be purchased through Junior League of Lafayette Headquarters, the CAJUNDOME Box Office and Ticketmaster.com.
CAJUNDOME Box Office and Ticketmaster.com tickets are subject to additional fees. Children 10 and younger are admitted free. Tickets sponsored by Dr. Melanie
Fowler Orthodontic Studio.
● Preview Party – sponsored by Home Bank – September 26 from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. Tickets are $53 per person. This cocktail event includes exclusive early shopping, food, drinks, raffles, a silent auction, and one additional day of market entry.
● Preferred Shopping – sponsored by Knight Family Foundation – September 27 from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. Gain exclusive early admission to the market that include complimentary breakfast, door prizes and all-day market entry on Thursday. Tickets are $28 per person and limited quantities are available.
● Santa Sneak Peek – sponsored by Dwight Andrus Insurance, Inc. – September 27 from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. This is a free event with a general admission ticket and includes a complimentary picture with Santa Claus.
● Cocoa with Mrs. Claus – sponsored by John A. Hendry, DDS – September 27 from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Join Mrs. Claus for story time and hot cocoa! This is a free event with a general admission ticket.
● Ladies Night – sponsored by Acadiana Health & Aesthetics / Vein Center of Louisiana– September 28 from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Join us for a fabulous Friday night shopping experience including hors d’oeuvres, a DJ and specialty cocktail available for purchase. This is a free event with a general admission ticket.
● Children’s Event – sponsored by Keaty and Gouri Pediatric Dentistry – September 29 with two seatings available – from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. and 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. Bring the children in their favorite holiday pajamas to experience The Night Before Christmas to ring in the holiday season! There will be breakfast, Christmas stories, Christmas carols and pictures with Santa himself. Tickets are $28 per child; children 1 year of age and under are admitted free of charge. Adults enter with a general admission ticket. Limited quantities are available.
● Merry Mimosas – sponsored by Levin Endodontics – September 29 from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. Enjoy a beautiful jazz trio for your musical enjoyment and purchase mimosas while shopping! This is a free event with a general admission ticket.
● Sparkle & Shine Raffle – sponsored by Lee Michaels Fine Jewelry – Tickets are available for purchase for $10 each now through September 29. The drawing will be held on September 29 at 4:45 p.m. Winners need not be present to win but must be 18 years or older.
o First prize is a Rolex 28 mm stainless steel and yellow gold Lady Datejust with champagne dial. The retail value is $9,150.
o Second prize is a $2,500 Lee Michaels Fine Jewelry shopping spree.
o Third prize is $1,000 cash.
Market, special event and raffle tickets can be purchased from Junior League of Lafayette members or in person at Junior League of Lafayette headquarters (located at 504 Richland Avenue in River Ranch or by phone at (337) 988 -2739. After September 26 at noon, market tickets will only be available for purchase online at Ticketmaster.com or at the CAJUNDOME Box Office. For more information visit www.juniorleagueoflafayette.com. Raffle tickets may also be purchased online here. or in person at Lee Michaels Fine Jewelry (located at 4235 Ambassador Caffery Parkway in Lafayette in the Whole Foods shopping center).